- Support on concept, assembly and alignment of opto-electronic setups
- Programming of test routines
- Test measurements and characterization of optical, electronics and integrated photonic assemblies
- Documentation of results
- Bachelor degree in in physics, optical or electrical engineering.
- Experience with optical and electronics setups in the laboratory
- Programming languages Matlab and/or Python
- Preferably experience with real-time systems (FPGAs)
As a student worker, you will work side by side with your coworkers as equals in an environment which will allow you create the ideal conditions for your future career.
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.