- Code number: PCEE-M-1581948695-E
- Entry level: Management
- Location: Prag
- Organization: Porsche Central and Eastern Europe
- Management, development, planning and layout of new Porsche retail facilities as well as transformation of existing facilities to Porsche Destination according to Porsche Brand Standards, equipment requirements and local market needs in close cooperation with the regional architect, market architects, internal departments, headquarters and markets.
- Further development, professionalization and implementation of network development initiatives (i.e. future retail formats, importer/ dealer start up) for the region.
- Steering and implementation of (cross-) departmental initiatives and projects to professionalize the importer/ dealer network together with existing functions such as Porsche Business and People Excellence, ePerformance, the Regional Training Center and IT.
Business Planning & Monitoring:
- Manage importer and dealer business plans, market business plan meetings and act as a counterpart for the annual business plan setup and review between headquarters and the regional office.
- Responsible for the ideal dealer network planning including competitor analysis, the sales network planning tool, space and staff capacity analysis, regional risk assessment analysis and business partner checks for importers and business partners as required.
- Responsible for implementation and further development of a cross departmental importer/ dealer KPI and business intelligence system to successfully steer markets (importer/ dealer performance reports).
Systems & Processes:
- Responsible for implementation and ensuring efficient usage of future Porsche retail systems and processes in cooperation with headquarters.
- Steer regional Dealer Management System integration projects together with internal departments, partners, markets and headquarters.
- System owner of Action Item Manager and Dealer Network Manager.
- Develop and implement initiatives to enhance convenience in customer journey in the dealership through digitalization.
- Act as a key account and multiplier for the Porsche Strategy 2025+/2030 implementation towards headquarters and markets.
- Support the Director Business Development in various projects and ad-hoc requests (e.g. Shareholder Committee presentation, Investor Conference presentation, Network Development conference, etc.).
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience with a premium vehicle manufacturer.
- Knowledge of vehicle wholesale and (future) retail processes and business, vehicles and automotive market, knowledge in network and business development, strategy development and implementation.
- Profound experience in project management, transformation projects and a business consulting environment.
- Previous leadership experience.
- Openness and flexible adaptation to a fast changing and heterogeneous environment.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel.
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills.
- Problem solving orientation and result driven.
- Excellent organizational and administration skills.
- Understanding of automotive KPI’s and their usage in evaluating market performance.
- Excellent skills in Power Point and Excel, ideally further experience with KPI/ Business Intelligence applications.
- Fluent English skills, German and other language skills are a major advantage.
Please send your application to email@example.com