New Product Launch Manager (NPLM) Level 1
New Product Launch Manager (NPLM) Level 1
The Operations NPL Manager L1 leads and manages a new development project within the operations to support the project time, budget and functionality. Responsible for the specific input and output from the discipline in support of achieving project team objectives and targets. Due to the background and experience (s)he will require certain level of guidance from a NPL Manager L3.
▪ Develop the Manufacturing Concept based on product architecture and requirements matching them to state of the art production processes and technologies.
▪ Participate in the quotation team (If assigned during this phase).
▪ Develop operations quotes for industrialization based upon product requirement, lean principles, robust processes
▪ Perform the following ""Project Management"" tasks within the scope of the Operations Discipline:
- Define operations project targets (financial, scheduling and scope) = quality triangle
- Select operations team members in conjunction with the line management
- Establish an adequate project base (meetings and cadence, information/ knowledge exchange, documentation, archiving).
- Help build up a supportive culture of cooperation and teamwork within the project
- Develop and maintain the Operations Plan in accordance with the valid processes (phases, deliverables, gates, etc.) throughout life of project. Achieving the agreed operations objectives.
- Perform Risk Management activities, control and steer the implementation of risk items with line and project management
- Define the Manufacturing process fitting the product and oversees the creation of the work packages
▪ Responsible for completion of activities within operations to meet the specific, cost, timing, and quality requirements as directed from the Project Manager
▪ Responsible for specific decisions by operations
▪ Responsible to immediately communicate any delay, problem, or risk regarding operations activities to Project Manager
▪ Responsible for documentation of operations activities
▪ Responsible for ensuring operations Launch Team is staffed
▪ Evaluate performance of team members in accordance with line management. Actively manage and optimize the use of resources on project. Assigning activities to the operations project team members (delegation and direction).
▪ Provide Lessons Learned and share Experience Data
▪ Provide and promote continuous improvements for production.
▪ Bachelor’s degree in a related field (engineering / sciences)
▪ Several years of experience in the automotive or consumer electronics industry in a variety of functions
▪ Several years of experience as a Launch Manager or Project Manager
▪ Management skills, tools and techniques
▪ Knowledge of Lean Production principles and methods
▪ Proficient English skills - written and spoken
▪ Good communication, problem solving, presentation and negotiation skills
▪ Ability to work with international teams
▪ Health insurance package
▪ Accident insurance 24/7
▪ Full travel insurance (valid on business trips)
▪ Flexible work concept
▪ Bonus based on annual performance
▪ Additional information: From 1 618,73 € (before withholding taxes) taking in consideration your current professional competence and work experience
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.
STUDENTISCHE HILFSKRAFT IM SUPPLY CHAIN ENGINEERING
Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft | Junior Professional, Senior Professional | Dortmund
IT Security Expert (m/
Porsche | Senior Professional | Ludwigsburg
Working Student (f/
SAP AG | Senior Professional | Walldorf
(Senior) Consultant (m/
Porsche Consulting GmbH | Senior Professional | Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Hamburg, München, Stuttgart
PRODUCT MANAGER*IN /
Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft | Junior Professional, Senior Professional | Saarbrücken
Teamleiter* – Funktionale
IAV GmbH - Ingenieurgesellschaft Auto und Verkehr | Senior Professional | Braunschweig