Join us to make Vattenfall’s vision true to become fossil-free within one generation! We offer exciting work tasks in an international environment, great collaboration in motivated teams as well as a modern working environment and IT infrastructure. Vattenfall IT is an internal IT full-service provider serving the entire Vattenfall Group. Our goal is to excel in delivering efficient IT services and solutions. We are more than 1000 employees located in Nordic (Sweden, Finland & Denmark), Germany, the Netherlands, UK and Poland.
We now want to strengthen our organization with an
located in Berlin or Hamburg, Germany as a member of our international team Common Solutions Management (YICMC). One of our focus areas is consulting for, delivery of and governance of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and teamwork solutions.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Work with the different business units to understand their requirements and translate these into efficient and clear IT requirements
- Design and implement advanced business applications based on Microsoft Office 365 services
- Assistance to the users for them to understand, use and develop specific functionality
- Interact regularly with key users
- Advise and support internal customers
- Educate users
- Manage projects yourself in applying a classic or agile approach
Who are we looking for?
- You are able to understand and structure business needs.
- You have solid technical knowledge and long lasting experience with Microsoft Office 365 services and SharePoint.
- You can design and create solutions that integrate Microsoft Office 365 services, especially SharePoint Online, PowerAutomate, PowerApps, Teams, Forms, OneDrive, Planner and Office Apps.
- You can apply Microsoft PowerShell for process automation.
- You have experience with migration and transformation tools such as ShareGate and migration center.
- You can analyse, maintain and ideally develop SharePoint SPFx Web Parts and custom Azure Apps.
- You have experience of working as an Office 365 & SharePoint trainer in international organizations.
- You have a relevant bachelor or master’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge about IT infrastructure and ITIL is a merit.
- You have strong believe and drive for SharePoint and Microsoft technologies
- Openness for international projects and diverse project groups
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, to take initiative and to follow-through
- Good communication and persuasion skills
- Proven pro-active and result driven attitude with a strong focus on cooperation
- You speak English fluently; it is a great advantage if you can speak German fluently
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
For more information about the position, please contact hiring manager Suzanne Uhlén via phone (+46 76 3355 040). For information about the recruitment process please contact recruiter Bina Deutschendorf via phone (+49 40 79022 2289) or apply directly via the application button.
Due to COVID-19 we adapted our application process to the current conditions. Interviews regarding this position will be conducted via video conference. Do you have any questions about the application process or how we deal with COVID-19? Please visit our FAQ list
in advance. We look forward to receiving your application!
Page doesn’t open? Please try alternative browser.