- Code number: PCNA-P-1576500954-E
- Entry level: Internship
- Location: Atlanta
- Organization: Porsche Cars North America
Assist the Accounting Department with customer account data entries in FiSERV including but not limited to:
- Customer payment postings
- Lease and loan account terminations
- Daily No-Sufficient-Fund (NSF) and stop payment processing
- Lease and Loan accounts end of term processing
- Prepare daily lease and loan funding reports from LEMANS System reports along with the funding sheets from Credit Services (US and Canada).
- Review daily funding reports for accuracy, approvals, and total.
- Upload Financial Consolidation and Management (PURE) packages
- Prepare various financial data analysis as necessary
- Other ad hoc projects and duties as assigned.
- Filing and other general office activities as necessary
- Accounting or related majors at the Sophomore, Senior, or graduate student.
- Previous accounting related experience preferred.
- Minimum coursework includes at least 2 accounting courses
- Minimum 3.2 GPA (4.0 being the highest GPA)
- Must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week for at least six months duration
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills required
- Extensive personal computer skills in Microsoft Office products required (esp MS Excel, Access, and Powerpoint)