• Process Specialist is responsible for leading Continues Improvement and Development of Lufthansa Technik Production System;
• Process Specialist is enabler for delivery of strategic and corporate objectives through deployment of Lean principles, practices and tools.
• To provide project leadership, expertise, guidance, coaching and support to the organization in establishing and maintaining a winning culture of Continuous Improvement;
• To lead Continues Improvement Process in developing, implementing, sustaining and continuously improving processes and strategies;
• To Lead Structured Problem Solving and bottleneck elimination in the organization;
• To facilitate the strategic planning process for the Program Architecture - developing programs that balance lean transformation requirements, operational needs and improvement;
• To promote and contribute for effective best practices exchange within Lufthansa Technik network;
• To engage employees for taking active role in continuous improvement;
• To execute various lean trainings .
• are interested and capable in leading projects and problem solving activities;
• are interested to communicate with different people from all over the world and also excellent in English language;
• like to be part of international company;
• are keen to learn & build up expertise in regards to Lean and CI methods (e.g. become a LEAN trainer, gain LEAN star certificates and formal qualifications as per Lufthansa Technik standards etc.);
• have a strong ability to understand and apply Change Management and Process Improvement philosophies;
• are a creative and strategic thinker, with the ability to lead strategic & operational events from shop floor to executive level;
• have good facilitation and coaching skills;
• are a team player and have the strong ability to make other people engaged;
• obtain excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
• have very good Project Management skills;
• obtain high level of intercultural awareness.
We will consider a strong advantage, if you possess:
• a track record of leading successful Project Management, Process Improvement and Lean Transformation;
• training/ qualification in improvement methodologies (Lean, Agile, Six-Sigma etc.).
If you enjoy working in a fast paced, team focused and friendly environment with plenty of opportunities for personal development, then we are looking for YOU!