At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Technical lead of product development and product optimization projects of thermoplastic hotmelts with focus on the furniture and building components industry (F&BC)
- Industrialisation of new products, scale up and market introduction of new developed products
- Maintanance of existing product portfolio
- Development of new charactirization methods
- Establishing and maintenance of contacts to stakeholders in the F&BC industry e.g. OEM, OMM, raw material suppliers; building up collaborations with universities and institutes; regular customer visits
- Scouting for new raw materials and technical approaches in order to satisfy market and customer requirements
- Team and people development (3 direct reports)