- You will actively drive our strong global growth with cataract implants and consumables contributing to the improvement of patients’ vision around the globe. As Lifecycle Manager, you are responsible for the strategic lifecycle management of our products in a highly attractive market.
- You manage crucial global lifecycle projects (across several consumable production sites) together with an international project team.
- You will steer yearly planning and monitoring of life cycle tasks/projects and set up negotiating life cycle budgets with heads of business sectors and other involved parties.
- The role also includes organizing life cycle programs and projects (e.g. MDR transformation) for effective realization of business plans and you will set standards for product life cycle and project management.
- Communication is key as you will closely align resource availability with other departments such as Product Management, Engineering, Quality Management, Purchasing, Regulatory & Clinical Affairs.
- In addition, you hold operational responsibility for successful management of changes within budget and time as well as continuous improvement of our product lifecycle management organization by.
- Take responsibility for our business success and shape the future of ZEISS!
- You have an excellent degree in a scientific or technical subject and around 5 years of experience in managing lifecycle and/or R&D projects within an international environment.
- Ideally you have already worked in the medical device or pharma industry and possess knowledge of ISO 13485 and FDA requirements.
- It would be great if you have some knowledge in equipment & process validation (6-Sigma, 8d etc.).
- Do you possess strong project management and communication skills paired with structured and analytical thinking? Do you have passion to reduce complexity and improve an organization? Are strategic thinking and result orientation deep within your DNA? This is exactly what we are looking for!
- If this is complemented with excellent capabilities in managing complex projects, business fluency in English (German is a plus) and a willingness to work and travel internationally, then we are looking forward to getting to know you!
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.