Furthermore you will
- evaluate global microscopy market including competitive landscape
- interface to a variety of functions including R&D, Business Sectors, Sales and Service
- define product portfolio, product roadmap and positioning of light microscopes
- conduct user research and define product requirements and acceptance criteria
- take the ownership of the products during product development process
- generate technical information for our products and provide 3rd level support
- support market launches and sales activities
- manage the life cycle of products
- a Ph.D. or Master degree in Natural Sciences
- extensive hands-on experiences in using light microscopes, ideally for cell biology (including cell assays and fluorescence imaging) and pathological analysis as well as a sound technical understanding of light microscopes
- minimum 2 years of experiences in product management, sales or field application
- excellent microscopy application knowledge and knowledge of international microscopy market and related market segments
- excellent English language skills, both spoken and written. German language skill would be an advantage.
- outstanding communication and teamwork skills in international environment
- experience in evaluation of customer problems and solution providing
- sense of understanding capabilities of technical instruments
- capability to write technical and application documentation
- ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- readiness to travel globally
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.