ZEISS Microscopy is the world's only one-stop manufacturer of light, electron, X-ray and ion microscope systems and offers solutions for correlative microscopy. The portfolio comprises of products and services for life sciences, materials and industrial research, as well as education and clinical practice.
With its unique portfolio, constant innovations and strong partnerships, ZEISS Microscopy enables leading researchers to find answers to our society’s most pressing challenges and drive scientific discovery forward. A dedicated and well-trained sales force and a responsive service team enable customers to use their ZEISS microscopes to their full potential.
- Define customer requirements (Market Requirement Document) and identify potential opportunities for new concepts and solutions keeping in mind technological and commercial feasibility.
- Conduct Market/Segment research (Environment Analysis), Competitor and Trend analysis within the clinical and medical microscopy space.
- Build global growth strategy /marketing roadmap for relevant markets/portfolio and oversee the implementation of the same. Act as primary point of contact for strategic SSC for guidance on global Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy.
- Conceptualise and develop marketing collateral and campaigns for Portfolios to realise growth strategy.
- Alongside Head of Business – Education & Routine plan budget and estimate forecasts for business development, sales funnel, investment, and marketing projects for Clinical and Medical sector.
- Collaborate with strategic customers, opinion leaders, sales and SSC’s on understanding future trends and support R&D projects to promote innovation and customer value creation
- Academic background in Natural Sciences/Biomedical sector. PhD would be highly advantageous
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Product/Solution marketing or sales within the Medical Devices / Bio medical sector
- Proven experience in successfully managing difficult negotiations and working in multicultural environments
- Innovative bent of mind and strong bias for action with excellent communication skills
- Business fluent in English is mandatory, Fluent German would be a huge plus
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.