Amazon Web Services Non-Traditional Environment (NTE) Security Team is seeking a highly talented and motivated Security Program Manager to join our EMEA NTE Security Team with this role based in Amsterdam.
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
The position is contributing in the design, installation and integration of security systems equipment including, but not limited to, Access Control/Intrusion Detection and CCTV Surveillance systems. The positions is also responsible for preventative maintenance and repairs of the of security systems equipment.
The ideal candidate for the role will be willing and able to work in all related disciplines, at all levels; from technology research to system design and layout, oversight of construction and implementation, as well as maintenance and upgrades over the life of the system. The candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of security technology, be innovative, highly organized, and will have demonstrated the ability to deliver results on time and within budget.
The Security Program Manager (SPM) is a key member of the EMEA NTE Security Team and reports to the Multi-Cluster Security Manager based in Dublin, Ireland.
The SPM's ultimate success will be measured by how they assist with the development, implementation and commissioning of standardized security infrastructure systems for the AWS region. This is measured by agreed upon objectives and metrics related to key areas such as the level and quality of customer service provided, access control effectiveness, and the protection of our customer data, employees and visitors. The position is responsible for observing Physical Security Standards and Programs that support the goals of the Global Physical Security Team while enabling the local site managers to draw related services from the team, in a self-service manner.
• Excellent project management skills are required with ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Candidates should have experience in prioritizing tasks effectively and working seamlessly across organizational boundaries.
• Executes and coordinates preventative maintenance and repairs of the of security systems equipment.
• Securing the compliance of physical security project standards, project Scopes of Work, budgets and timelines.
• Designs, develops, and implements solutions for system installations, upgrades, repairs and change outs.
• Support security system equipment commissioning.
• Completing the final Test and Acceptance of security systems.
• Build and deploy training programs for all users of the physical security systems.
- 5+ years of experience working with physical security design and implementation of Access Control/Intrusion Detection and CCTV Surveillance systems.
-Advanced knowledge and experience with the Security Integrator Industry
- Experience with AutoCAD, Revit, BlueBeam or other design tools
- Ability to manage programs/projects of medium to large scale that are complex in nature.
- Ability to interpret program objectives and the compilation of and adherence to project timetables.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals regarding physical security standards and designs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Have a track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Ability to work at times in an industrial environment.
•Ability to travel 60% of the time.
- Gold/Silver Certification with Lenel Access Control Systems
- Training in Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED)
- Familiarity with various Access/Intrusion Control Systems
- Formal qualification in electrical, engineering or technical security field.
- Extensive experience in corporate security and workplace safety.
- Certification in either S2 or Lenel Access Control Systems
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.