Would you like to be part of a world wide acting account team focused on increasing adoption of the cloud by developing the AWS business within SAP? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to expand & accelerate AWS leadership as the key technology provider and innovation enabler to power SAP solutions? Innovation is happening right now through new and innovative usage and integration of AI, IoT, ML, Voice etc to existing systems. Be at the heart of the business model transformation and guide SAP as trusted advisor through their transformational journey from traditional to SaaS business model, enabling them to be more innovative and bring breakthrough Software Made in Germany to the worldwide market! You will be working with some of the brightest minds in the industry, leading our approach to understand SAP’s needs and driving innovation in the digital landscape.
The ideal candidate will drive an engagement at the executive level as well as with software architects and have combination of sales / account management and technical understanding of software industry. The ideal candidate should also be an innovation oriented self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver results.
Locations: Munich office or Berlin office or Home Office (preferred Heidelberg area)
Key job responsibilities
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Ensure customer satisfaction
· Act as a trusted advisor to senior management in software companies
· Support Software Companies in their development towards SaaS business model
· Establish long-term relationships and strategic partnerships with your customer
· Manage accounts concurrently & strategically
· Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
· Develop thought leadership in Software as a Service business model area
· Develop and execute against a territory plan, meet or exceed your quarterly targets
· Articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services
· Expect moderate travel
· multiple years of sales, business development experience in public or hybrid cloud environment.
· Experience with selling AWS services is an advantage.
· Functional understanding of key technologies and trends in the cloud domain; containerisation, software defined technology, hybrid cloud operating models, etc.
· Experience preparing, presenting formal proposals to customers. Leading negotiations, coordinating complex decision-making process, and overcoming objections to closure.
· Account planning experience
· fluent german and english skills
· Experience with SAP or another big ISV
· Alternatively experience with another huge DAX company
· Maintains good rapport and demonstrates leadership and teamwork in cross-functional teams.
· Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking
· Customer Focus - We see our customers' business through their eyes in order to provide solutions that uniquely satisfy each customer's needs
· Demonstrated success in exceeding revenue-based targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach.
· Consultative skills: establish credibility; explore requirements; plan in view of interests, ambitions and possibilities; handshake engagement
· Organisational awareness: establish power-base mapping to sensibly act and plan in accordance
· Superior presentation/communication skills: purposeful structure, crisp content (less is more), actionable delivery
· Presentation and communication skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences (both verbal and written)
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.