- Code number: PFS-D-1596178511-E
- Entry level: Professionals
- Location: Shanghai
- Organization: Porsche (Shanghai) Commercial Services Company Ltd.
As an employee of Porsche (Shanghai) Commercial Services Company Ltd. you are:
- Working closely with Porsche China to review upcoming model release timing in order to maintain residual value analysis project timelines
- Gathering and monitoring of key data pursuant to wholesale values, such as trends in Red Book, DAT and internal remarketing data
- Responsible for updating and maintaining residual value loss forecast model
- Responsible for preparation of quarterly reserve adequacy analysis and regular reporting’s
- Responsible for preparation of quarterly Residual Value Committee (RVC) documents for Porsche and other Executive meeting presentations
- Working with Porsche China on the impact of new car programs and their impact on value retention of current lease portfolio based on their impact on future auction volumes, etc.
- Contact Person for the Residual Value Risk in China within the international Porsche Financial Services Group
- Master degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, Mathematics, Statistics
- Experience within a Captive Finance Company finance area a plus
- 5 years experience in accounting, finance, economics, analytic
- Computer skills and a strong understanding of MS Excel including Pivot Tables and Query and MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server, including SQL Language and VBA a plus
- Commitment to excellence - quality driven.
- Strong orientation to detail and accuracy.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Business Fluent in English
- Native Speaker in Chinese
Our application hotline, on 0711/911-22 911, is open Monday to Friday from 14.00 to 18.00 for any questions you may have about applications to Porsche.