EU Amazon Launchpad is building a new team to drive our support of startups developing sustainable innovations and is seeking a dynamic and motivated Senior Brand Manager to define our strategy how we are supporting existing brands during their growth stage.
What is Amazon Launchpad?
Amazon Launchpad is a unique program showcasing cutting-edge products from startups and entrepreneurs from around the world, making it easy for them to onboard, market, and launch new products to our customers.
What is the Amazon Launchpad Senior Brand Manager role for Sustainability?
Working within one of the fastest growing areas of Amazon, you will manage the existing relationships with sustainable startups and brand owners, being ultimately responsible for the strategy, performance and brand development of sustainable startups selling through Amazon Launchpad in Europe.
You will set the foundations and drive pilots to enable successfully launched startups to become sustainable and working with already sustainable startups as they seek to move into new regions, launch new versions of their products, offer logistical support and build out their brand strategy. To do this you will:
· Define and own strategy for existing sustainable startups on how to be successful and pilot benefits to support their growth and visibility
· Develop relationships with multiple internal teams, including those sitting across EU and in the USA and work with different parts of the Amazon business to implement improvement projects
· Develop relationships with external partners, negotiating and securing benefits for Amazon Launchpad members
· Deliver and report on a set of business development targets for the portfolio of sustainable startups
· Use the feedback from the startups to identify opportunities to improve our products, services, processes, systems, and tools for all of our selling partners
What are the required skills?
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a related field
· 5+ years of experience in account management, business management and/or program development
· 3+ years of strategic planning and ownership with background in sustainability
· Strong analytical skills with an ability to anticipate, collect, and use relevant data
· Ability to innovate in issues related to process/program development and maintenance
What is the desired experience?
· Strong interpersonal skills: decisive, action-oriented, and able to motivate, inspire, and lead cross-functional teams in different geographies, business units, and industries
· Committed to creative problem solving and coordination with global team members
· Excellent business judgement, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done
· Fluency in multiple European languages
· SQL and Microsoft Excel fluency
· Attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
· Ability to operate simultaneously and effectively in both tactical and strategic modes
· Proven track record of continually advocating on behalf of your internal and external customers
· Ability to succeed in an ambiguous, fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving industry and business organization
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.