- become part of our APEER team and develop the cloud-based image processing platform (https://www.apeer.com/)
- work with state-of-the-art software tools on a contemporary microservice architecture, covering a wide range of areas from specification, design and implementation to automated software testing.
- contribute to our success by working together with an interdisciplinary team of experts in an international environment closely cooperating with product managers, project leaders, testers and architects
- ensure the operation, expansion and automation of the infrastructure in the area of continuous integration and delivery
- realize the unification and reproducibility of build systems
- define requirements for IT infrastructure and develop implementation concepts
- knowledgeable in the field of application virtualization (including tools such as Docker, Kubernetes)
- experienced with various cloud platforms (e.g. Microsoft Azure, AWS, Azure DevOps Services or similar).
- up to date with design patterns, software design principles and in the software architecture of complex, multi-tier software systems
- a graduate in computer science or you have a comparable education
- able to empower your colleagues to independently use the infrastructure you provide to create, build and distribute software components
- enthusiastic about working in an interdisciplinary teams of 5-20 developers, testers, architects and product managers across different locations clarifying open questions on your own initiative, promptly and constructively
- someone with high quality awareness, an independent and target-oriented way of working, adding to the team spirit
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.