- Code number: MHP-D-0-E
- Entry level: Professionals
- Location: Atlanta
- Organization: MHP - A Porsche Company
- Lead challenging projects in management-, process- and IT-consulting with a focus on the Automotive industry and mobility services
- Develop independently innovative concepts in the area of new mobility, digital transformation, product as a service, and monetization
- Create business cases, roadmaps, and support the design of business models
- Drive the change within our clients to transform the current business models into selling services
- Define strategies to include new services with recurring payments into the customer journey
- Represent MHP, its core values, and focus on our customer’s value add
- Drive business development opportunities, including Statements of Work, proposal creation, client presentations, etc.
- Be part of a globally growing, motivated, virtual team that is impacting the client’s business in all Customer Experience related aspects
- Support the development of the future consulting portfolio
- Share knowledge and educate team members proactively on the job
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or equivalent education
- >4 years of working experience in consulting, mobility, automotive retail, or related field
- Good understanding of the automotive industry (e.g., connected vehicle, new mobility, sales and after-sales, e-commerce)
- Understanding of payment processes and micropayments
- Proficiency in mapping customer journeys to services and modifying experiences
- Professional appearance with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills (content, techniques, design)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills (English mandatory, German a plus)
- Enthusiastic, analytical and structured working attitude
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple assignments, and work under high pressure
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills with a strong customer focus
- Willingness to be based in Atlanta, GA and travel 80-100%
- US Citizen/Green Card/EAD required
MHP is a leading international management and IT consultancy. We develop pioneering mobility and manufacturing solutions for international corporations, established mid-sized companies and disruptive startups.
Our consulting approach is uniquely holistic. We combine IT and technology expertise with deep management knowledge. That’s why MHP is the ideal partner for a successful digital overhaul. As digitization experts, we provide crucial analysis and cutting strategies to convert change processes into sustainable value.
Over 2,500 MHP employees currently advise 300 clients worldwide. International service means international presence, and MHP has planted flags over the globe. We have 13 offices - eight in Germany and the rest in the UK, China, Romania, the US and Switzerland. But the same, central principle applies in every location - MHP: DRIVEN BY EXCELLENCE.
Consulting is an extremely diverse field, with no two days the same. Every week presents new challenges. That’s not advertising speak - it's the truth. We’re proud of our achievements, and share them online. Take a look at our online channels for a taste of current events, expert interviews, videos, specialist articles and photo galleries.
With MHP you have a hand in shaping tomorrow. Apply now on our JobLocator. Please include all documents such as cover letter, resume, references and project lists (if applicable).
Our recruiting team will review your application for not only the specified job, but for other opportunities as well. This way we can evaluate whether there is an even more suitable position for you at MHP.
You can reach our recruiting team at Recruiting-Americas@mhp.com