P3 develops new business models, enable our customer to gain future sources of income and accompanies them in building up their skills.
P3 supports and empowers customer organizations to build robust structures to operate sustainably and grow in the future.
P3 provides end-to-end solutions in the field of security consulting and guarantees a seamless service and product rollout.
Ref.Nr. 939 EN | Locations: Shenzhen (CHN); Shanghai (CHN); Beijing (CHN)
- You analyze and optimize processes at the manufacturing locations of our clients or their suppliers
- You are responsible for increasing the efficiency, quality and to reduce the cost in value streams
- You consult our clients and their suppliers or customer in problem solving
- You carry out value stream mapping and designing
- You develop thriving supplier development programs
- You are responsible to train, teach and guide our clients on their way to excellence
- You have a completed Master’s degree, preferably in engineering or similar
- You have at least 5 years or more related working experience in a manufacturing or consulting company
- You are an expert in quality and production methods such as CIP, PDCA, FMEA, Six Sigma or Lean
- You have excellent English skills and are fluent in Chinese. Skills in German are a plus
- You have a modern mind and like to work in a creative and future leading way
- You are flexible when it comes to travels in and outside of China
- Flexible working conditions and great opportunities for personal development
- Exciting projects with industry leading, global customers
- Many trainings and corporate health insurance benefits
- A German company with a unique corporate culture and highly motivated international teams with great team spirit