- Code number: MHP-D-0-E-2
- Entry level: Professionals
- Location: Cluj
- Organization: MHP
- Design, develop and deploy state-of-the-art, data-driven predictive/descriptive models to solve business needs, using the latest technologies
- Translate complex functional, technical business requirements into architectural designs
- Work with business and technology client representatives to identify functional and technical requirements
- Deploy process-, quality- and cost- optimized concepts
- Create long term relationships with clients
- Identify opportunities and offter support in generating business development activities
- Design technical solutions and convert them in clear technical specifications using UML
- Plan, estimate and coordinate development packages
- Support other project team members in the design, development, and deployment of SAP solutions
- Ensure the quality of implementations by code reviews and guidelines
- Minimum of 4 years of SAP experience
- Relevant Experience in SAP ABAP on HANA, UI5, FIORI, JAVA Script
- Experience with SAP Products, especially: SAP NW Gateway, SCP, Web IDE
- Experience in designing and maintaining Core Data Services (CDS) views and ODATA services
- CDS Tools using ABAP in Eclipse (ADT) and ABAP Managed Database Procedures (AMDP)
- First experiences with SAP extensibility scenarios ( Side-by-Side / In-App)
- UML Design Experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time
- Experience in SAP modules, logistic modules are considered a plus
- Strong communication skills. Fluency in English and ideally knowledge of German
- This role requires 10% travel availability
MHP is a leading international management and IT consultancy. We develop pioneering mobility and manufacturing solutions for international corporations, established mid-sized companies and disruptive startups.
Our consulting approach is uniquely holistic. We combine IT and technology expertise with deep management knowledge. That’s why MHP is the ideal partner for a successful digital overhaul. As digitization experts, we provide crucial analysis and cutting strategies to convert change processes into sustainable value.
Over 2,500 MHP employees currently advise 300 clients worldwide. International service means international presence, and MHP has planted flags over the globe. We have 13 offices - eight in Germany and the rest in the UK, China, Romania, the US and Switzerland. But the same, central principle applies in every location - MHP: DRIVEN BY EXCELLENCE.
Consulting is an extremely diverse field, with no two days the same. Every week presents new challenges. That’s not advertising speak - it's the truth. We’re proud of our achievements, and share them online. Take a look at our online channels for a taste of current events, expert interviews, videos, specialist articles and photo galleries.
With MHP you have a hand in shaping tomorrow, today. Apply now on our JobLocator. Please include all documents like cover letter, resume, references and project lists (if applicable).
By the way, our recruiting team will review your application both in the context of the specified job, and also cross-departmentally. This way we can evaluate whether there is a suitable position for you anywhere at MHP.
Any questions? Don’t be shy - you can reach our recruiting team online at firstname.lastname@example.org