- Code number: MHP-D-0-E-3
- Entry level: Professionals
- Location: Cluj
- Organization: MHP – A Porsche Company
- Coordination / quality assurance of user and role administration
- Creating & maintaining roles in SAP
- Changing & assigning, deriving & comparing roles
- Transport of roles
- Implementing SAP Role change within Release & Change Management framework
- Designing and developing SAP roles according to SAP Modules (FI, CO, SD, PS, MM, QM etc.)
- Close communication with project teams and business departments, understand the requirements from business and transform these requirements
- Monitoring of the ticket queue in different ticket tools (Helpline, SAP Solution Manager, Team mailbox)
- Manage, support and provide consultancy on Authorizations related topics in multiple SAP systems
- Handle authorization incidents reported by qualified users and functional consultants
- Participate and/or drive end to end analysis of SAP Authorization concepts
- Advanced level of English
- German skills - advantage
- Minimum 3 years experience as a User & Authorization Consultant
MHP is a leading international management and IT consultancy. We develop pioneering mobility and manufacturing solutions for international corporations, established mid-sized companies and disruptive startups.
Our consulting approach is uniquely holistic. We combine IT and technology expertise with deep management knowledge. That’s why MHP is the ideal partner for a successful digital overhaul. As digitization experts, we provide crucial analysis and cutting strategies to convert change processes into sustainable value.
Over 2,500 MHP employees currently advise 300 clients worldwide. International service means international presence, and MHP has planted flags over the globe. We have 13 offices - eight in Germany and the rest in the UK, China, Romania, the US and Switzerland. But the same, central principle applies in every location - MHP: DRIVEN BY EXCELLENCE.
Consulting is an extremely diverse field, with no two days the same. Every week presents new challenges. That’s not advertising speak - it's the truth. We’re proud of our achievements, and share them online. Take a look at our online channels for a taste of current events, expert interviews, videos, specialist articles and photo galleries.
With MHP you have a hand in shaping tomorrow, today. Apply now on our JobLocator. Please include all documents like cover letter, resume, references and project lists (if applicable).
By the way, our recruiting team will review your application both in the context of the specified job, and also cross-departmentally. This way we can evaluate whether there is a suitable position for you anywhere at MHP.
Any questions? Don’t be shy - you can reach our recruiting team at email@example.com