As a Financial Analyst II for Carl Zeiss Canada Ltd. you will be a key team member for the organization, a member of the finance team influencing decision making, identifying finance priorities and supporting the business’ with financial budget planning and control, financial analytics, business insights, and month & year end closing as well as regular and ad-hoc reporting.
Interfacing with business heads, international subsidiaries and colleges you will help automate, develop and track operational metrics to analyze financial data and create financial models to support business decisions.
• Routinely communicate SBU results compared to budget and internal initiatives via report generation, meetings, presentations and organizational reviews
• Prepares, reviews and reports monthly financial results to ensure accuracy and provide appropriate visibility to business leaders.
• Project work including development of financial reporting tools and process efficiency implementation
• Assist in forecasting, budgeting and reporting domestically and internationally
• Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
• Be a center of excellence for multiple units, departments, teams and working in a matrix
• Provides analysis, insights and guidance to allow business leaders to design, implement and measure profitable business strategies, enhance cost efficiencies, and improve quality
• Build dashboards and analytical tools with a strong emphasis on Power BI, SAP BW and advanced excel workbooks (power queries, etc.)
• Minimum 3-5 in financial analyst or accounting roles
• Experience with advanced analytics, month-end analysis and leading problem-solving projects
• Experience supporting business units with different services, products, cost centers and inventories
• Must be highly integer and ethical, and a role model for ZEISS values and agenda.
• Advanced excel (power queries, etc.) and Power Bi skills
• Advanced Excel Skills and experienced with SAP and Power BI
• Team player able to elevate the performance of the team and organization.
• Other duties as assigned – such as ad-hoc inquiries, report development, etc.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Carl Zeiss Canada Limited & Carl Zeiss Vision Canada Inc. are equal opportunity employers and are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.