With ALTEN you can develop everything – especially yourself.
ALTEN GmbH is launching its Enterprise Sevices department, with willigness to be a key player in the banking sector in Frankfurt am Main. Java, ASP .net, Blockchain, RPA are the technologies we invest in. Like a startup but with the strengths of the ALTEN group, we are writing our own story. We are ambitious and we want to leave our footprint on the market.
We are creating a new department! Would you like to be part of this adventure? Then join this exciting journey with the colleagues Francisco Pires and Mickaël Moemersheim.
To build up our team we are searching for
- As a Senior Java Web Backend Developer (m/f/d) you play a key role in ongoing agile project teams in the banking and financial sector
- Thereby you supervise and steer the software life cycle and identify the necessary tools
- You will also define coding guidelines and best practices and ensure the quality with code reviews
- In addition you constantly expand your technical knowledge in the department
- You have a degree in computer science or a comparable course of study
- Additionally you have professional experience in Web application as well as in Java 8+, JEE, Spring/SpringBoot, JPA and Hibernate
- Furthermore you have relevant knowledge of the development tools Eclipse/IntelliJ, Maven/Graddl, Git as well as in testing (JUnit/TestNG) and software architecture (SOA, REST APIs)
- You are experienced in working with SQL databases, design pattern, coding standards and the methods SCRUM or Kanban
- Ideally you also have experience in CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, MQTT, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, Oracle and the common cloud plattforms
In this mission, you will join a dynamic team with modern spirit. You will contribute for the growth of the structure with the possibility to get involved in:
- Organic growth of the department through technical support in various activities
- Creation of training sessions and material in preparation for mentoring and coaching roles
- Participation in communities of practice and exchange with peers
We will support you throughout your career by positioning you in projects that contribute for your development, providing your training and offering you possibilities to grow in the internal structure
Are you looking for interesting tasks and a permanent employment contract? Then apply now and use our online application form: www.alten-engineering.de/karriere/.