You will take responsibility to achieve the best solution for ZEISS, balancing individual functional and segment needs by improving one of the following end-to-end process workstreams: Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, Engineer-to-Order, Service-to-Customer, Plan-to-Produce, Inbound-to-Outbound, Idea-to-Market, Record-to-Report or Master Data Management
You will take on a moderating and leadership role, understanding and mastering the individual processes, in order to moderate between the ZEISS functions and process experts in a goal-oriented manner. You will steer and orchestrate necessary external consulting support within your workstream. In addition, you will exchange information with your fellow workstream leads to ensure best practice sharing and integration into related processes and report your results to the overall program management.
You own the alignment of your workstream progress with the overall program plan, ensure planning, implementation and improvement measures of your workstream and thus make a significant contribution to the overall project success.
- a Masters degree in Finance, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or a similar field of study
- proven experience managing projects in the area of business process excellence or in a similar performance improvement related environment – experience with SAP ERP transformations are a big plus
- results-oriented, analytical and organizational skills paired with strong change communications skills to develop and successfully implement strategic plans
- a strong change management perspective
- strong German and English skills
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.