Do you want to help shaping the future of the Advertising business at Amazon?
As a recognized and experienced expert in this fast-growing business, you will take responsibility for a small portfolio of leading consumer products companies (FMCG) in a job-sharing model. You will advise your customers from the initial contact to the long-term development of a partnership. In doing so, you will act on the same level as senior decision-makers on the customer side and define holistic marketing strategies, leveraging all of Amazon’s innovative advertising solutions. Our goal is to establish and expand long-term business relations, and drive sustainable success for our advertiser customers.
To achieve that, you and your job-sharing colleague will own the advertising revenue of your joint portfolio and lead the engagement with your customers, supported by a cross-functional team of account managers, analysts and designers. By managing your sales pipeline independently, gaining a deep understanding of the needs of major global brands, and developing convincing solutions you will ensure the achievement of your short- and long-term objectives.
We are hiring for our offices in Hamburg, Duesseldorf, Munich, or Berlin.
About Amazon Advertising
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions—including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads—leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
For this position, we expect..
· Bachelor’s degree or university diploma
· Several years of working experience within the online marketing or e-commerce field
· Good understanding of customers' marketing and media strategies
· Solid understanding of the technical foundations of digital advertising
· Entrepreneurial, convincing and winning personality
· Demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders with individually developed concepts
· Strong written and verbal communication and persuasion skills
· Experience using MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel) and customer databases (Salesforce)
· Fluency in German and English
Further Qualifications would be a plus..
· Prior experience with a digital marketer, a media agency, or a marketing responsibility in a leading consumer company
· Self-motivated team player, with refined and assertive leadership skills
· Ability to influence others to set and achieve goals and deadlines
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple parallel-path projects
About our rewards
We’ll expect you to go the extra mile, but we’ll also make sure you’re well rewarded. As well as a competitive salary and stock units we offer a host of other benefits.
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for “part-time” in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.