Do you have ideas about how customers can better interact with Alexa and get to know her? Meet the Alexa Core Customer Experience teams. We develop groundbreaking, innovative experiences for Alexa that drive
engagement and daily interactions, from programming jokes to intelligent messaging through the Alexa app. Amazon Echo changed the way we get information, music, and control our homes by introducing customers to Alexa, Amazon’s cloud-based voice service. The mission of the Echo Devices and Experiences team is to surprise and delight customers with more ways to access and engage with Alexa.
As a Sr. Program Manager you will work with Engineering, Product Management, Technical Program Management, and both internal and external beta participants in order to track and resolve product issues identified during the beta test period. The candidate should have experience working in a product development environment, strong organizational skills, and excellent customer-facing communication skills.
In this role you will:
· Design and execute product/feature validation projects and prepare launch readiness decisions for Alexa devices
· Liaise between Alexa Preview functional experts, product owners, and technology and product leaders responsible to build customer obsessed solutions to run beta programs
· Regularly communicate with multiple teams across the global Preview organization, and manage stakeholder expectations
· Lead the strategy, design, and execution of new initiatives aimed at scaling beta programs across 1P, 2P, and 3P devices, as well as new product features
This position will be located in Munich.
· Bachelor’s Degree (BS/BA)
· Multiple years of Project or Program Manager experience
· High level of written and verbal communication skills in English
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills
· Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and adapt to shifting schedules and time demands
· Ability to track and support multiple projects at one time, and to accept reprioritization as necessary
· Ability to grasp complex technology and learn new information quickly
· Master's Degree
· Experience in a technical product development environment (e.g. IT, Software)
· Fluency in additional European languages