- Supporting role during the Test Procedure Creation and Approval Process
- Review Reports, edit and suggest improvements of Design and/or Testing Procedures
- Test Program Development, Scheduling and Coordination of an entire project
- Prepare and Coordinate resources and required equipment for specific tests (Special Tools, Test Equipment, Required External Support etc.)
- Directly lead and perform tests on the train or lead tests that are performed by an external team or company.
- Tests will be performed at Stadler in SLC and at External Sites (National Test Tracks, - Customer Test Track, Customer Main Line)
- Travel within US, % is high during off-site testing period, potential several month's training offsite
- Finalize Test Reports in detail and support Project Management during Test Report Approval Process
Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada. To help fulfill this demand, we are looking to fill the following position in our Salt Lake City facility.
- Bachelor's degree (or similar international technical degree) in engineering. (electrical preferred).
- 5+ years' experience of testing modern passenger trains.
- Highly reliable, great learning skills, management skills and ability to lead cross functional teams.
- Ability to work and coordinate in a small group, but also to work independently.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Goal-oriented and structured approach in a dynamic environment.
- Quick comprehension and adaptability
- Languages: Fluent in English and German (preferred).
- High standard of quality.
- Project Management experience is a plus
We provide an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time, 401K program are some of the great benefits Stadler offers.
Then do not miss out on this great opportunity - APPLY TODAY!
Stadler US Inc., Sandy Gormley, 5880 W 150 S,
Salt Lake City, UT 84104