Who we're looking for:
A desire for responsibility & independence while working on crunchy problems? A talent for communicating the most complex issues & for catchy presentations? Persistence & fun in joint development work in an interdisciplinary team? Fascination with the unconventional & a strong hands-on mentality? The determination to be a technological leader in the semiconductor market and to develop devices that are used worldwide for the production of e.g. handheld and computer chips? With us in the Imaging team, you're in the right place.
Who we are:
We, the Team Imaging, are a powerful, interdisciplinary team of extremely curious experts in the field of imaging techniques beyond classical light optics (SEM, FIB, HIM, TEM, AFM, STM) - and we are looking for new colleagues who share our passion: to always be two steps ahead as the spearhead of worldwide research & development in our segment. In order to meet our customers' needs even better, an electron beam column center of excellence has been established in Oberkochen - become part of this new R&D team!
- be responsible for defining software architecture high end imaging systems
- define concepts for implementation and suggests execution options
- create and own architecture requirement document and support creation of software requirement document (breakdown of system requirements to software)
- support selection of partners for implementationmonitor the adherence to architecture during development phase
- provide technical consulting and coaching for software developers
- ensure that software meets relevant legislative and customer specific compliance requirements, e.g. for quality, upgradeability etc.
- an above-average degree in IT, electrical engineering, automation technology, or a comparable technical degree with strong software component
- several years (>5 years) of practical experience in software architecture and requirements engineering within complex system (hard- and software) development projects ideally with international partners / suppliers
- a strong hands-on attitude with focus on deliverables, quality and timelines
- experience in technical analysis and description / modelling of complex systems
- knowledge of common requirement engineering and software modeling tools
- experience with compliance and standardization topics
- excellent oral and written communication skills including strong presentation skills in German and English
- collaboration and conflict resolution skills
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.