The Digital Innovation Partners unit based in Munich, Oberkochen and Jena is realizing cutting-edge and customer-centric digital solutions jointly with the ZEISS business units.
Take over responsibility for important projects and shape the future of ZEISS!
- at least 5+ years of professional experience in a leading UI/UX design & innovation agency, or in-house managing large scale projects
- a Master’s degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, New Media, HCI or an equivalent work experience
- a passion for great work, are eager to design flows and user experiences that are elegant yet simple
- experience in managing and developing UI pattern libraries and style guides and are well versed in leading mobile UI and Web patterns
- experience in handling the translation of UI concepts into running digital products / online services (SCRUM-way of working)
- initial experience in a start-up environment and exposure to cross-discipline teams would be an advantage
- experience in Design Thinking and hands-on field studies and user research are a plus
- advanced skills in interactive and design tools such as: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, HTML, JS/CSS, Flinto, Sketch, Atomic, InVision, Principle and AfterEffects
- very strong verbal, written and visual presentation skills in English and German as well as the ability to communicate the value of design within a design and business context
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, ideology, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.