a.Carry out CMM installation, commissioning and warranty repair.
b.Perform field service machine repair, calibration and preventive maintenance.
c.Support in local and regional exhibition and seminar.
a.Provide fast service follow-up support in attending request to ensure customers’ satisfaction and retention.
b.Escalate unresolvable and pending issue to supervisor during the course of work.
c.Provide related information into assigned location to achieve KPIs
d.Work closely with other departments i.e. Logistics, Finance, to complete the sales process
e.Support customer by recommend suitable service package which beneficial to their machines
f.Promote company new product. i.e. DCC portal, webinar, blanket hours, spare part package, etc.
a.Ensure CCT and SVO are created before attending to job request
b.Update SVO including necessary information immediately after daily job activity
c.Ensure SVO is closed as soon as job is completed for billing
d.Submit CPO immediately after each installation
e.Urge customer to complete NPS form after administrator sent from system
f.Provide recommended charges and exact part number to administrator for quotation
- - At least a Diploma or Bachelor in Engineering Discipline – Preferable Mechanical / Mechatronics / Electronics / Electrical
- - At least 3-5 years experience working as customer care in field service support preferably in the metrology, precision or related industry with in-depth knowledge troubleshooting and diagnostics skills.
- - Minimum 3 year experience in the precision / manufacturing / Automotive / Aerospace / Oil & Gas industry in manufacturing field or production, CNC programming, CMM, CAD-CAM exposure, technical software training and support in the use of PC based tools.
- - Preferable with Metrology knowledge or experience in inspection processes in a Manufacturing environment. Worked on CMMs or Quality process instruments
- - Good communication & interpersonal skills with good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Melayu. Knowing additional language will be an advantage.
- - Excellent in analytical and problem solving skills
- - Self-driven and result-orientated
- - Able to work independently and as a team
- - Possess a valid driving license, with own car is an advantage.
- - Ability to read technical drawings
- - Excellent understanding of the customers requirements.
- - Basic knowledge on computer hardware and software.
- - Optional: CAD CAM exposure.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.