Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to work and support leading Systems Integrators, ISV’s, Born-in-cloud-Solution Providers, Consulting & Service Delivery Partners, Distributors and other members of the AWS partner ecosystem in the SMB market segment. As SMB Partner Success Manager (PSM) for Commercial Sales (CS), you will have the exciting opportunity to develop and deliver on our strategy to build mind share and deliver key services that drive customer business outcomes.
You will drive the AWS business opportunities with partners by teaming with the account management teams and their leadership in the SMB segment in Russia & CIS. This requires driving field relationships with partners, customers and the AWS team. You will be responsible for top line revenue growth and overall customer adoption across the target segment. The ideal candidate will possess a business background that enables him/her to engage at the CxO level and to easily interact with Partners, SMB customers and sales/field reps. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
Your responsibilities will include establishing and growing business and technical relationships while managing the day-to-day partner interactions, you will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall AWS adoption via partners in the SMB market segment
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Have a holistic view of the Partner Community in a local market, a deep understanding of the partner capabilities and solutions that will delight customers.
· Advise customers and commercial sales teams on the value of partners, engagement, and recommend qualified partners to support customer needs.
· Expand existing AWS footprint as well as drive new customer engagements with partners to grow overall revenue with a focus on business outcomes.
· Become a trusted member of the sales team to own deal execution with partners, leveraging Partner programs, and coaching Partners on best practices.
· Work closely with Partner Solution Architects (PSA) to ensure partners deliver quality results and work with Partner Development Managers (PDM) on engaging their partners in the local market.
· Work with multiple sales and technical teams within both AWS and each partner to define and execute joint technology, marketing and sales initiatives.
· Establish a business cadence and create and execute operational rigor around initiatives and pipeline management with internal and external stakeholders
· Experience in engaging and influencing C-level executives and strong familiarity with decision making processes in an SMB environment
· Strong sales and commercial acumen with a desire to coordinate field teams to develop and close high-profile deals
· Experience of direct and Partner sales or business development within the Software / IaaS/ Cloud / SaaS markets
· Experience working with diverse and complex partner ecosystems
· Demonstrated experience working with cross-function stakeholders including direct and channel marketing, product management, operations, account management teams, legal, finance etc.
· Excellent communication, and presentation skills, both written and verbal in Russian and English.
· 10 years of relevant work experience in commercial roles / sales management in the IT industry
· Readiness to relocate to Germany
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.