Software Architect - HEaT CT - TSR
Software Architect - HEaT CT - TSR
Tag: Corporate System&Technology, Corp. S&T,
The Corporate System and Technologies Organization is responsible for cross-divisional challenges such as technology studies and pre-development activities.
Our team works in special focus areas for innovation projects which are directed towards automotive software systems. This includes but is not restricted to high performance computing, automated driving and driver assistance functions and systems, e-mobility, and future standards for AUTOSAR.
We are looking for a highly motivated software architect (m/f) for innovative Automotive Embedded Software Platforms.
To master the technologies challenges, we need you to
• design new software architectures based on embedded Linux and other state-of-the-art technologies for high-performance embedded platforms (e.g. AUTOSAR adaptive, service oriented architectures, micro service technologies)
• coordinate and consolidate inputs and concepts from different automotive domains and create common solutions
• implement prototypes and early solutions to master the technical challenges together in small teams with other experts
• collaborate in innovation expert teams with cross domain participation andbe the technical contact for internal and external customers
• coordinate and lead small project teams or expert groups
tag: Corp S&T, Corporate System and Technology, S&T.
• University degree
• Several years of experience in software development, software integration and architecture of automotive embedded systems
• Expertise in POSIX based (Linux, QNX, etc.) SW architectures
• Very good design and programming skills in ANSI C and object-oriented programming (Java, C++)
• Knowledgeable in multicore technologies
• Project leadership skills. Agile Methods experience is a plus
• Methodical and structured approach
• A team player with excellent communication skills
• Fluent English, both in speaking and writing
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2017, Continental generated sales of €44 billion and currently employs more than 238,000 people in 61 countries.
BSH Hausgeräte GmbH | Junior Professional, Senior Professional | Bretten
Rheinmetall Waffe Munition GmbH | Junior Professional, Senior Professional | Unterlüß
(Senior-) Berater SAP Master Data Governance (w/
Capgemini | Senior Professional | Berlin, Dortmund, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt am Main, Hamburg, Hannover, Köln, München, Nürnberg, Stuttgart
Experte Automotive Radio, Mobilfunk und HF Signalverarbeitung (m/
Brose Fahrzeugteile GmbH & Co. | Senior Professional | Bamberg
Capgemini Invent: (Associate) Consultant (m/
Capgemini | Junior Professional, Senior Professional | Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Hamburg, Köln, München, Stuttgart
Field Clinical Specialist: Inland Empire, CA
BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG | Senior Professional | USA