The AWS Console Platform team looks for an experienced engineer, who is passionate about web technologies and building services.
We are the team that runs the platform which serves the user interfaces for all of AWS.
Our mission is to make it as easy as possible for product teams in AWS to serve and deploy their UIs. Our team supported 1.957 service or feature launches in 2018. To allow AWS services to deliver, we dive deep on automation and web technologies.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Innovate and simplify the process of creating user interfaces for all Amazon Web Services
· Design, implement, and operate new web services on serverless technology
· Solve problems that span multiple layers of the application
· Closely collaborate with engineering teams around the globe
· Automate all the things
· Research web technology trends
· Help the team grow professionally.
As an engineer on our team, you'll have the freedom to set the future direction of this platform.
We'd love to see how your solutions will help both AWS customers and AWS service teams build user interfaces even more efficiently.
If you have a passion for how web applications should be built, care about making other developers’ lives better and want to work with excellent engineers to solve interesting technology problems, you'll fit right in.
Our team is located in the heart of Berlin, Germany.
· 4+ years' experience as a Software Developer
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Knowledge about front-end applications and web technologies
· Ability to work in a diverse team.
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or a similar degree
· Experience developing customer-facing web services or applications
· Experience operating a service
· Experience communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience
· Experience working on large projects
· Interest in web browsers and frontend development.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.