|Arbeitgeber:||Continental AG Firmenprofil|
|Jobdatum:||17. April 2021|
Allg. Ingenieurwissenschaften, Elektrotechnik, Mechatronik
Informatik: Informatik, Informationstechnik
Iași, Rumänien; Europa-Ost
Software Test Engineer for VNI (Iasi)
Software Test Engineer for VNI (Iasi)
Would you like to be a part of the awesome new software/release - remote update testing team?
Do you want to work on real electronics inside the car and see those cars reaching production and winning awards for the products you worked on?
Do you want to be a Software Tester for Vehicle Networking and Information ?
These should spark your interest:
• You get the chance to investigate/test new functionality every sprint.
• You can work every sprint with a new functionality and new colleagues.
• You will work with manual and automated tests and you get to find the balance on what to automate.
• You have direct contact with the developers and the developed code and you get to closely collaborate on tasks.
• You can automate activities/processes using scripts and Jenkins
• You can involve yourself in improvement projects (outside of the client project you are allocated on) and learn new automation skills
• Every day you get the chance to improve your testing and automation skills.
• You get the chance to work and learn from colleagues with a lot of experience in the automotive testing industry.
• Create, maintain and execute manual and automated Test Cases with hardware in the loop.
• You will get the chance to test in the latest S-Class revealed by Daimler.
• You don't get bored. Every task is different and adds something new with it.
You'll get the chance to work with:
• Engineers from Daimler together with whom you will participate in workshops and perform tests in the car.
• People from all over the globe and experience a lot of different cultures.
• Real cars and then see them on the street.
• The developed product in the real cars where they will be integrated.
You'll have the opportunity to learn and work with the following tools and technologies:
• Continuous Integration/Continuous Testing/Continuous Delivery
• Jenkins pipelines
• Vector CANoe and other tools used in the automotive world
• You get to use a lot the Linux command line and feel like a hacker in the movies.
• Work with latest 5G technologies
• Ubuntu virtual machines
• SCRUM (SAFE) and Agile Methodologies
• DOORs new Generation
You can be a perfect match to our team if you:
• Own testing basic knowledge (types of testing, testing techniques)
• Know embedded systems fundamentals (memory access, timing constraints, inputs/outputs)
• Own basic electronics;
• Have analytical Thinking and problem solving skills;
• Are an English Independent user;
• Own a positive attitude and optimism, plus a big smile
• Have an university degree in a relevant field (i.e. Electronics, Computer science, Automatics, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Medical Bioengineering, Informatics).
Would be a plus:
• Scripting knowledge (Python, Perl, Ruby);
• Microcontroller fundamentals (like communication protocols, memory types);
• Knowledge of debugging technique and ability of using hardware equipment;
• Configuration management, software/test cases version control.
At Vehicle Network & Information, we make individual mobility more comfortable, reliable, connected and safer. Adding new value via our dedicated people is our driving force. We are the leading system integrator and provider of VNI functions.
• Flexible working time;
• 4 days per month home office;
• Competitive salaries & benefits;
• Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• A mentor for the integration period
• Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 220,000 employees in 56 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.3 billion in 2016.
Mehr Jobangebote von Continental AG
Weitere Angebote im Stellenmarkt