- Code number: PAG-D-2260868-E-2
- Entry level: Professionals
- Location: Weilimdorf
- Organization: Porsche AG
- Support in the setting up and further development of processes and systems for payment transactions in e-commerce and at the point of sale
- Analysis and integration of internal and external requirements for worldwide payment processes
- Cooperation in projects for the integration of payment solutions per market, business area and distribution channel in worldwide subsidiaries
- Cooperation in the strategic direction of Group-wide fraud prevention in C2B payment transactions and in risk reduction measures
- Implementation of analyses of transaction data and key figures as well as support in the operational management of payment processes and systems
- Preparation of reports and decision documents for committees
- Graduate in economics or information technology
- Several years of professional experience (usually > 3 years) in a comparable position; ideally experience in cross-functional, agile projects
- Proficient knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of MS Office as well as initial experience with payment service providers or in a comparable internal position
- High level of commitment, initiative, as well as excellent teamwork and communication skills
“In the beginning, I looked around and could not find quite the car I dreamed of. So I decided to build it myself.”
This quote from Ferdinand Porsche sums up what Porsche is as a brand, as a company, as a car manufacturer and as an employer. The “Porsche idea” has produced unique sports cars, such as the Porsche 356 and the 911. With the combination of tradition, innovation and our employees` Porsche typical – sometimes unconventional – ways of thinking, we make automobile dreams come true and always have that “little bit more” in our sights. But Porsche is more than “just” an exclusive sports car producer. Because Porsche has a lot to offer as an employer as well: numerous entry and career opportunities, measures for combining work and family, and flexible working hours.
Regardless of what others do, we are always striving to redefine our limits and set standards. But all of this can only be achieved today and in the future with employees and management who always have an eye for more than the standard. What does that look like? Get to know your future colleagues.
You will find exclusive insights into the Porsche working world on our jobs and careers profiles on social media:
Our application hotline, on 0711/911-22 911, is open Monday to Friday from 14.00 to 18.00 for any questions you may have about applications to Porsche.