Location: This role will cover the DACH markets and can be based in any Germany, Switzerland and Austria office or working from home within these countries.
Would you enjoy helping customers empower their employees to work anywhere? Would you like to see customers successfully publish their applications with some of the most fascinating innovations available today? Are you excited by learning more about cloud technologies and the latest in end user computing? Do you relish the idea of assisting customers build up their skills to architect inventive and reliable solutions?
In this role, you will have the opportunity to enhance your knowledge around Amazon AppStream 2.0, our fully managed non-persistent application and desktop streaming service and Amazon WorkSpaces, our managed, secure Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) solution, as well as other productivity applications. You will leverage this expertise to guide enterprise customers in your market and across EMEA.
As an End User Computing Specialist Solutions Architect, you will innovate and scale architectural best practices around building and operating productivity application workloads by collaborating with customers, developing content and enabling the wider community to adopt the AWS portfolio around Amazon WorkSpaces, Amazon AppStream 2.0 and other AWS productivity applications.
Becoming your customers’ trusted advisor thanks to your technical expertise in end user computing (EUC), you will share recommendations around security, cost, performance, reliability and operational efficiency to accelerate key projects at our customers.
Inside AWS, you are an ambassador of our customers. You will articulate customer needs by synthesizing your observations from customer engagements and market trends around end user computing (EUC) workloads to inform the roadmap of AWS features.
In this role, your creativity will link technology to tangible solutions, with the opportunity to define cloud-native reference architectures for a variety of use cases. You will integrate AWS Services, such as directory, monitoring, reporting, compliance and security services, to demo to customers how they can achieve their business outcomes.
Specialist Solutions Architects are thought leaders in AWS technology and industry trends in the end user computing (EUC) space who create and share best practices through white papers, code samples, workshops, user groups and blog posts.
If you are enthusiastic about enabling AWS customers in the art of the possible, while challenging the impossible, come and build the future with us.
You have the following qualifications and competences:
· Background in any of the following: application publishing, remote desktop services, end-user productivity solutions or content collaboration solutions.
· Experience designing, building, refactoring or operating - either on premises or in the cloud.
· Experience engaging successfully with internal or external stakeholders.
· Fluent language skills for your location, and good business English.
One or more of the following qualifications are desired but not required:
· In-depth working knowledge in a technology domain such as desktop virtualization; Windows and Linux operating systems including graphics acceleration, application lifecycle, scripting and packaging; security principals for end user computing; Active Directory (Authentication, GPOs, OU design), multi-factor authentication.
· Experience working in a customer-facing role, creating technical content or delivering enablement sessions.
· Experience with cloud technologies including relevant industry certifications (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate or Professional)
· Technical degree (Math, Science, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar).