The primary responsibilities of the EU Search Marketing team is to acquire new Amazon customers, engage with existing customers, help to define our worldwide search channel strategy and inform the priorities for technology development.
We manage both Text and Shopping Ads on major search engines, run deep-dives and experimentation aimed to improve our ROI and find levers to grow the Amazon business in Europe programmatically. We work with internal customers across all levels of the organization, both in Europe and in the US and enjoy the challenges and rewards of working in an international and fast-growing environment.
In this position you will be operating at the crossroads between Amazon business and tech teams with scope for creativity and self-development. You will earn a profound understanding of digital marketing (SEM in particular) and the long-term financial impact of customer behavior trends. The problem space is exciting, challenging, and constantly evolving. The role requires curiosity to seek out new possibilities and dive deep into solutions to support them. You should be attracted to the analytical and technical side of marketing as well as to the business and financial side, consistently using one to inform the other. You will be comfortable thinking big and diving deep.
This role can be located in either Berlin or Munich.
Specifically, the Senior Product Marketing Manager will:
· Develop deep channel insights in partnership with the WW Paid Search team, with retail teams, other channel teams and the EU customer analytics team
· Translate channel insights into forward-thinking product/features proposals, prioritization, test roadmap and optimization.
· Contribute to the rollout of new features of Amazon’s Paid Search management system in EU
Define and run analyses and experimentation in EU
· Build complex analyses to refine our understanding of Paid Search and uncover optimization opportunities for Amazon’s Paid Search management system.
· Translate analytical findings into actionable business insights and product recommendations.
· Design and conduct rigorous experiments to verify hypotheses, test new vendor features and inform the WW product roadmap.
· Collaborate closely with the WW product teams during analysis, experimentation and rollout phases.
Manage operations for Amazon stakeholders
· Coordinate closely with Amazon’s country marketing team in Germany to deliver search marketing insights and initiatives with EU or WW relevance.
· Be the Point of Contact for other teams within Amazon to support their use case.
· Run our weekly, monthly and quarterly business review cycle for Germany (analysis of performance indicators, recommendations, action plan).
For this position we expect:
· Several years of work experience. Background in consulting is a plus.
· Degree in Economics, Computer Science, Math/Statistics, Engineering, Digital Marketing or a similar field
· Excellent German and English language skills (any other European language is a plus)
· Excellent business judgment and the ability to think strategically and execute methodically
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written and verbal
· The ability to work effectively with international product and business teams
· Strong bias for action and sense of urgency and the ability to make things happen quickly
· The willingness to roll up sleeves and get the job done
· Able to work in a diverse team
Further Qualifications would be a plus:
· Master's degree Economics, Computer Science, Math/Statistics, Engineering, Digital Marketing or a similar field
· Knowledge of SQL
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for “part-time” in the job type search section on amazon.jobs