Schweiz, Basel-Stadt, Basel
At Roche, we believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives and we are fearless in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigour, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
To support our Basel Kaiseraugst Pharma Technical Operations (PT) HR Business Partner Team we are offering an internship with duration of 6-12 months at the Roche Headquarters in Basel/Kaiseraugst, Switzerland. During your internship in the PT HR Team, you will have the opportunity to interact with our HR Business Partners, understanding their day to day activities and contribute to the success of the PT organization.
Your main accountabilities will be:
- Understanding the Roche HR and the PT Organization
- Support the HR Business Partner in Communication and Management of HR core processes; Succession and Talent Management, Compensation Round and Performance Cycle
- Supporting the HR Team in major Change Management activities, such as “PT Productivity”, supporting by Diversity and Inclusion and Implementation activities linked to Leadership, Decision-making and Mindset
- Reviewing and upgrading existing Training Material for Management & Leadership Trainings
- Communication Support for important business initiatives across PT
- Supporting the PT HR Team in Annual Planning and Business Check-in activities
- Supporting the PT HR Team in further administrative and organizational activities as part of their interaction with the business and various HR functions (i.e. Staffing, Learning and Development…)
- Collaboration in various projects and initiatives in the area of HR
We are keen to discover talents who are passionate about learning and show great curiosity in discovering new things. At the Roche Headquarter site in Basel/Kaiseraugst, employees from over 90 countries are doing now what our patients need next. We contribute our share towards achieving our mission and to make our vision of personalized healthcare happen. We offer you a multicultural workplace in a modern environment, which at the same time requires you to be open-minded and adaptable. You provide us with examples that prove your ability to cultivate collaborations with different partners. This also means that you continuously contrast your results with others and acknowledge the benefit of collaboration and communications. As an intern you will be a member of the Roche Interns Network that offers you chances to connect, have fun and get to know Basel, in the heart of Europe.
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You are looking for a company where you receive the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Working in a multi-cultural environment motivates you. As fast learner you actively drive the quality of the requirements.
What do you need in your toolbox?
- An enrolled Bachelor or Master student in Business Administration, Psychology, Human Resources or a similar field
- You take pride in owning and implementing processes and projects
- You are a team player and enjoy working in a multicultural and vibrant environment
- Ability to communicate on different hierarchical levels and across different cultures
- Very good written and verbal German and English language skills
If you are proud of contributing and feel you have the dedication to teamwork and innovation that we are seeking, then Roche is the organization for you. Every role at Roche plays a part in making a difference to patients’ lives. If you want work in a passionate team, make your mark & improve lives, apply now.
Please indicate your availability in your motivation letter. Applications need to include a CV and a motivation letter.
Due to regulations non-EU/EFTA citizens must provide a certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory as part of the application documents.