Schweiz, Basel-Stadt, Basel
Product & Supply Chain Management (PTS) connects the different parts of Roche to ensure reliable supply of our innovative medicines to customers and patients. The group ensures worldwide reliable supply to patients connecting their needs to the Roche Pharma Global Supply Network. This network consists of Roche manufacturing sites, contract manufacturers and external suppliers. Lastly, PTS leads Product Management Teams within PT, develops and implements product strategies as well as designs and optimizes full Supply Chains from raw materials to final product throughout the whole product life-cycle.
Are you passionate about transformation and supply chain and looking for a meaningful role?
Roche has a stated ambition to enable the ''No 1 Patient Driven Supply Chain'' across the pharmaceutical industry. A transformation plan was developed and is now being prepared for coordinated implementation with the goal to build a world-class supply chain capability, leveraging the most appropriate tools and processes to deliver extraordinary performance. In support of this change, a core transformation team structure has been established and there is now a vacancy for a seasoned transformation leader to coordinate and manage the delivery of the 4 focus areas plus targeted financial outcomes.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Be accountable for ensuring a cohesive and integrated delivery plan exists for the execution of the transformation, identifying, managing and solving any issues/risks related to quality, cost, scope or delivery
- Ensure that this plan accounts for the inter dependencies and timing for all supporting functions and or projects including but limited to: Affiliates, Manufacturing, Quality, Procurement and major initiatives like Aspire
- Coordinate the planning for employee engagement (with the Employee Engagement Lead) to ensure a proactive set of plans and/or messages are in place to maintain engagement and support of the extended supply chain community (internal and external)
- Be accountable for the delivery of the performance improvement metrics including Inventory, Cost to Serve and OTIF. Ensure the appropriate actions, plans and resourcing are in place to deliver the step change in performances in line with commitments made to leadership
- Co-ordinate and prepare the core focus area project content updates for use in executive engagement, steering committees and employee engagement activities. Presenting as necessary at any of these events
- Will act as Chief of Staff to the head of Supply Chain Transformation & Project Management covering in times of meeting conflict and planned/unplanned absences
You will report to the Head of Supply Chain Transformation and Project Management.
We are looking for the following skills and qualifications:
- 10+ years transformation experience at a global level
- 5+ years in supply chain or related functions e.g. GMP manufacturing, procurement background
- 5+ years experience in a multinational and diverse environment
- 5+ years operating at an executive level influencing significant change
- Self-starter, high energy and the ability to build effective relationships
You are expected to have a strong background in project management and experience in the delivery of a number of complex, global related transformation projects within and beyond Pharmaceuticals. You possess the agility and determination to ensure such programs success in times of conflicting priorities, stakeholder resistance, vague scope and mixed resourcing. You bring exceptional project management, leadership engagement and presentation skills and can quickly navigate through a complex organization to engage appropriate employees to deliver the required outcome.
Travel is expected to be in the region of 25% of the time.
If you still have questions, please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq.