At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Develop a raw material strategy together with purchasing and the business that drives the transition to a low carbon circular economy by switching to bio-based, recycled and raw materials made from atmospheric CO2
- Create a strong link between the Henkel Supplier Innovation program and our sustainability ambition to leverage upstream sustainability raw material portfolio for our innovation portfolio, including testing of new concepts like bio-based mass balance
- Develop guidance for Product Development and Innovation communities in the strategic business units in order to extend sustainable solution portfolio, based on scientific criteria and sound measurement
- Support sustainability expert groups on CO2 emission savings and dematerialization as well as circular economy by providing scientific expert content from along the value chain, connecting the target audience in the business and contributing to upskilling the entire organization
- Contribute to develop strategy and implementation of consistent sustainability impact measurement for the Adhesive Technologies solution portfolio; link and consult Henkel sustainability data and measurement efforts to support integration of sustainability KPIs in all relevant business systems/applications
- Represent Henkel externally in industry associations, international conferences, at customers, as well as in internal bodies - to improve our sustainability expertise, performance and reputation