- drive the development of next generation digital consumer products in the domains cinematography, sport optics and mobile devices
- be responsible for the system architecture and the specifications and coordinate these with internal and international partners
- ensure the functionality and producibility of the systems through interdepartmental cooperation from the first concepts to market launch
- be strongly involved in innovation and pre-development projects contributing to our technology roadmap
- practically evaluate novel technologies and concepts with pretotypes, demonstrators and prototypes
- help us to leverage the latest technology advancements to address tomorrow's challenges and to get brand leadership for digital image consumer products
- a very good degree in physics, engineering or a comparable course of study, ideally with a PhD
- a solid background in optics, mechanics and electronics and the willingness to delve into new topics
- a high degree of resilience, creativity and autonomy
- very good communication, organizational and teamwork skills
- fluent communication skills in German and English
- the vision and hands-on mindset to make your ideas come to life in ZEISS digital consumer products
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.