P3 develops new business models enabling our customer to gain future sources of income and accompanies them in building up their skills.
P3 supports and empowers customer organizations to build robust structures to operate sustainably and grow in the future.
P3 provides end-to-end solutions in the field of security consulting and guarantees a seamless service and product rollout.
Ref.Nr. 3548 EN | Location: Detroit (MI, USA)
- You work in an agile team supporting agile ceremonies implementing tools for the client´s internal framework
- You develop and refine software communication, network data and processes using PREEvision tool
- You also model guidelines and concepts for the application of Design Change Requests (DCRs) to the PREEvision-based data models
- You deliver work products to support section objectives
- You develop JIRA story and are responsible for the refinement and completion
- Your create framework architectures and processes for the transformation of AUTOSAR-based model data
- You have successfully completed your studies in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Automotive Engineering or related fields
- You already have 1-4 years of work experience and Systems Engineering knowledge
- You are familiar with CAN protocol - AUTOSAR standard concepts such as Communication (Frame, PDUs, I-Signals), Software and system (Software Components, Port Interfaces and Prototypes, System Signals), Hardware and network topology (EDUs, Network Interface)
- You also meet the standards: your English written & verbal skills are very strong, you are a team player but can work independently, you are comfortable with MS-Office Suite, you are a strong communicator, you are driven, and you are result-orientated but always keep your customer in mind
- You are a US citizen, a Green Card holder or have a H1-B
- We offer a competitive salary with bonus potential
- You can get healthcare, life insurance, dental & vision, 401(k) matching
- You have Career opportunity in a fast-growing Company and work in small, efficientproject teams