- Code number: PCNA-P-1596726079-E
- Entry level: Internship
- Location: Atlanta
- Organization: Porsche Cars North America
Porsche North America Internship opportunities are designed to promote both career development and functional expertise for the intern. The Talent Acquisition Intern will work closely with Talent Acquisition Managers (TAMs) to support full cycle recruiting process for Porsche entities in North America. We are looking for someone who wants to start their career in Human Resources, and can make commitments for at least six months and work full time.
- Supports the recruiting process via a variety of integrated HR systems for 11 different business units.
- Posts and manages job postings in the application tracking system (SuccessFactors) and social media sites (LinkedIn, Porsche.com, and various college and university websites).
- Schedules candidate interviews to include video, onsite or Skype; generates offer letters and supports the hiring process. Often the initial contact with candidates.
- Attend intake meetings and assist with sourcing candidates for TAMs.
- Run new hire reports, open position reports, and assists with intern reports. Insure accuracy and updates as needed for executive meetings
- Assist with campus recruiting, job fairs, and maintaining campus relationships
- Assists with international interns, including training plans, host company agreements, and coordinating J-1 visas. Continuing relationship with the German American Chamber of Commerce.
- Supports the intern hiring – Full-cycle intern hiring from sourcing to hiring
- Scheduling external assessments
- Various other Human Resources related projects and ad-hoc responsibilities.
- Recent graduate or Juniors/Seniors currently attaining Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or comparable study is required
- GPA 3.0 (U.S. Standard) or better required
- Experience in Human Resources fields and Corporate fast-pace and multi-cultural environments are preferred
- Experience working with HR Systems, Applicants Tracking System, Advance Microsoft office applications skills required
- Strong oral communication and written skills
- Ability to solve advanced problems and trouble-shoot complex issues
- Ability to multi-task with a high level of detail
- Proactivity and ability to work efficiently and independently
- Desire for continuous development and have passion to learn
- Prior experience in SAP SuccessFactors is preferred.