Schweiz, Aargau, Kaiseraugst
We are looking for a Team Head that provides leadership to the Project Management members from San Francisco, Madrid and Basel by creating an environment of trust and high-performing teamwork. The position is based in Kaiseraugst and will require to coordinate, coach and support the different Project Managers and strive for extraordinary delivering of the IT Infrastructure Services Portfolio following agile, value-driven and consumer-centric approaches.
This position will require to partner with the various delivery teams and stakeholders to maximize the value of the project management service, and ensure that it is reliable and can be consumed in a sustainable and efficient way.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Accountable for the delivery of the assigned Project Portfolio within time, budget and agreed project scope. In addition, ensure that the Critical Success Factors of Reliability, Compliance, Efficiency, Sustainability, Time to Value and Service Experience are managed throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Lead a global team of project delivery experts, through the setting of goals which are aligned with Informatics strategy, roadmaps and rewarding achievements and actively lead the transformation of project delivery to become more consumer-centric, value-adding and agile.
- Responsible for building and maintaining the relationship of the assigned Liaison Counterparts. Representing the Project Delivery & Transition organization actively running the demand management process.no
- Ensure effective and efficient delivery of the organizational strategy and plans based on agreed IT processes, standards and tools. Contributes to the development of the strategy and actively supports business transformation activities where possible
- Ensure optimal alignment between Project Managers and projects and provide clear direction to and manages an organization of project management professionals to ensure achievement of Infrastructure Services plans and goals.
- Develop a vision of how skills can evolve over the upcoming years and prepares the organization for the future and build high performing teams and allow those teams to excel by: Empowering them, rewarding performance, contributing to the talent pipeline and creating an environment of trust and good teamwork
You have a BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field and 5+ years of leadership experience (including people performance). SCRUM Master and Project Management Certificate are an asset.
In addition, the following skills and competencies are required:
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Good understanding of project and program delivery with focus on agile delivery
- Good strategic planning skills and transformational experience
- Strong coaching, mentoring, communication, and influencing skills
- Experienced working in a global organization
- Skilled in building knowledge-based communities
- Strong stakeholder management skills
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.