Do you want to be a key part of a team focused on helping startups and brand owners from around the world to grow performance and brand awareness of their new, innovative products on Amazon? If yes, you will be excited to know that we are looking for bright and ambitious individuals to build their careers within the Amazon Launchpad Europe team.
What is Amazon Launchpad?
Amazon Launchpad is a unique program showcasing cutting-edge products from startups and entrepreneurs from around the world, making it easy for them to onboard, market, and launch new products to our customers.
What is the Amazon Launchpad Teamlead role for Strategic Brand Managment?
Working within one of the fastest growing areas of Amazon, you will manage with your team the existing relationships with strategic startups and brand owners, being ultimately responsible for the performance and brand development of startups selling through Amazon Launchpad in Europe.
You will build on the promise and success that these startups have demonstrated on Amazon Launchpad, working with them as they seek to move into new regions, launch new versions of their products, offer logistical support and build out their brand strategy. To do this you will:
· Manage your team working with the largest startups from across Europe directly helping them to grow their businesses across a 360° service menu within the EU Amazon Launchpad program
· Hire top talent and support their professional development by identifying and creating opportunities for them to build their skill set
· Build and deliver a strategy to meet your team level goals including startup satisfaction using our playbooks, and continuously strive to improve your team’s productivity as they focus on supporting their own portfolio to achieve their goals for succesful brand growth
· Develop relationships with multiple internal teams, including those sitting across EU5 and in the USA and external partners, negotiating and securing benefits for Amazon Launchpad members
· Own reporting and business development initiatives for startups already on Amazon Launchpad Europe
· Product manage complex areas for the whole EU Amazon Launchpad program
· Work with different parts of the Amazon business to define and implement improvement projects and create startup benefits
· You will also be responsible for managing complex account management issues and escalations at scale, and coaching your team to do the same.
For this position, we expect..
Operating in a fast-moving and challenging environment, Amazon’s high performance bar requires that you are:
· 4+ years prior experience in business development / account management / project management
· Experience successfully leading and developing and team of direct and indirect reports.
· Able to work autonomously and think big, taking responsibility for achieving your business development targets
· Proven track-record as individual contributor in fostering key customer relationships and hitting targets
· Strong analytic and project management skills with proven ability to work with cross-functional teams across business-development, marketing, operations, product development, legal teams, etc
· Good balance between strategic / analytical skills and operational execution
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to persuade, convince and explain complex concepts up to leaderhsip level
· Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Further Qualifications would be a plus..
· Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence other
· Strong analytical skills including Microsoft Excel
· Experience in eCommerce and with startups
· Superior communication and presentation skills
· Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment, prioritising and managing multiple responsibilities
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving business performance
· Passionate about coaching/developing people
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for “part-time” in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.