Do you want to be part of the next big thing when it is still Day 1?
Our team aims to help achieve Amazon’s mission: to be Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company! We relentlessly focus on the customer experience and drive change across all of Amazon including Video, Alexa, Seller, and Retail.
As part of this mission, we are looking for a Technical Project Manager to be part of building and scaling a new global service focused on marketing insights. You will dive deep into ambiguous and complex issues, starting with social media and how to better understand and grow customer engagement. You will deliver results based on analyzing, evaluating and surfacing opportunities with your cross-disciplined team to senior leadership globally.
The successful candidate will have a strong ability to translate business requirements into a clear technical roadmap. They will work closely with the other technical roles in the team and with the central data engineering and development teams in order to lead the strategy and implementation of the team's technical products.
Are you up for the challenge? #Letsdothis
· Bachelors’ degree in a field with a strong emphasis on business or technology (Computer Science or Engineering).
· 5+ years of experience in product management and/or program management.
· Demonstrated track record of results delivered by influencing stakeholders in a highly-matrix cross-functional organization.
· Experience in using data and metrics to define business strategy and gain executive support for new visions.
· Superior verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, proven ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
· Advanced degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
· 8+ years of experience in product management and/or program management.
· Experience working in a software development and science environment.
· Proven ability to launch successful software products and features that are used by and make an impact in the organization.
· Proficient with web services, online technologies, virtualization, developer tools, and user interface design.
· Experience communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
· Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem solving abilities in the face of ambiguity.
· Proven ability to influence change at all levels within an organization.