- Delivering of training in the field of OPT through various methods including classroom training, webinars, elearning, events and demonstrations
- Support all trainings across the OPT customer segment with a strong focus on ODx and lasers
- Development of global training concepts as well as training and application support for internal staff, dealers and customers in the field of OPT specifically in ODx and imaging
- Execution of the global Learning Management strategy, with a strong focus on digital learning content and establishment of global standards for training and knowledge building in the field in OPT
- Degree in Business Management or similar, or medical science, medical technology or engineering science and min. 3-5 years of relevant working experience
- Business fluent in English; other languages are a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Self -starter, proactive and creative
- In best case you have a solid sales background in the field of medical technology - so you know how a top notch sales training should look like
- Experience in training with strong digital and virtual training skills
- Proven ability to develop Training concepts for virtual classroom and digital purposes
- Must have a solid understanding of sales processes, sales excellence and account management principles
- Understand the full OPT landscape, patient journey, procedures, customer workflow, customer segments, challenges and solutions
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.