Amazon is looking for a talented, driven, and entrepreneurial Vendor Manager (m/f/d) to join our Amazon Fresh team. The Vendor Manager will have full category ownership incl. all related KPI's while also driving key strategic initiatives to improve customer experience and business development.
An ideal candidate is highly motivated to deliver results, with strong analytical capabilities and project management skills, great attention to detail, and the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task. The candidate will be required to build lasting relations with external as well as internal, cross functional stakeholders and strongly collaborate to address the various business risks and opportunities. Simultaneously you will develop and improve scalable processes that enable you and your key stakeholders (Instock Managers, Operations Managers and Brand Specialists) to ease operational challenges.
· Conduct financial analysis of business opportunities, drive internal projects to meet and exceed our targets
· Manage relationships with Amazon-internal teams and vendors, represent Amazon when meeting with vendors’ senior executive teams
· Conduct selection definition, optimization as part of an internationally acting selection core group
· P&L responsibility for the managed categories and vendors: negotiate the best costs, forecast demand, and grow sales and margin
· Represent our initiative within cross-department vendor relationships and find best ways to accommodate our needs
· Work with internal teams to drive tools and process improvements that affect purchasing and procurement workflows, with emphasis on automating tasks that are currently performed manually
For this position, we expect:
· Multiple years of relevant experience, i.e. in buying, consulting or e-commerce
· Strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management
· Advanced Excel skills
· Fluent in German and English language
Further qualifications would be a plus:
· Experience in Retail/FMCG/E-commerce
· Proficiency in SQL and strong analytical skills
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving business performance
· Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
· Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and key partners
· Ability to think strategically and tactically, with attention to detail
· Strong communication skills
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for “part-time” in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.