• Perform incoming inspections of all equipment as needed
• Provide basic operator assistance and general troubleshooting of medical diagnostic equipment
• Report and file all defective devices and swapped equipment
• Document service requests and maintaining records in alignment with FDA requirements
• Provide 1st level support and escalation if equipment exchange or repairs are needed
• Perform order entry and processing functions
• Track serial number movements, history of devices, and logistics of equipment coming in and out of the facility
• Create and provide service level reporting
• Minor hardware repairs, mainly part swap
• CRM and Help Desk ticket system tracking
• Perform minor hardware repairs, mainly part swap
• Assist with training as needed.
• Handle escalated issues in absence of Supervisor/Lead.
• 2+ years of experience in a warehouse environment with additional experience working with PCs, LAN connectivity and medical equipment.
• Networking experience preferred.
• Knowledge of optics and dispensing a plus.
• Ability to effectively communicate and build effective working relationships with people at all levels of organization and from various backgrounds.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, customer focus and customer service attitude
• Excellent interpersonal, problem solving, and analytical skills required
• Experience with service and repair of electronic devices
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
• Experience with PCs, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, SAP, general office equipment and customer service related tools and collateral required, experience with salesforce.com preferred
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and under certain time pressure, high flexibility & adaptability to changing priorities, considerable judgment and initiative to resolve any problems, make robust recommendations and / or escalate to the appropriate management level
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.