At tooz technologies, we design, customize, and develop optical engines which enable cost-effective, unobtrusive, and turnkey smart glass solutions. These glasses are to unleash a variety of new use cases in everyday life and across the industries. Our offering is based on our proprietary optics platform which is protected by more than 300 patents and validated in our own manufacturing lab.
tooz was founded in January 2018 and is a joint venture of the Carl Zeiss AG and the German Telekom AG. The company’s history is backed with lots of R&D activities for more than a decade. In February 2020, we launched the latest status of our technologies.
For the next steps, tooz is looking for a motivated intern / working student to support with our go-to-market plan. You will be a part of our Marketing team and will focus on strengthening our web presence. In conjunction with this, you will also assist in daily, ad-hoc marketing activities.
- implement the new design and content on our WordPress site
- support with configuring and implementing the e-commerce channel
- test and debug the website
- optimize content to be mobile-ready
- implement W3C best practices
- support with design of corporate documents, marketing and communication materials
- currently studying Web Design and/or Web Development or similar
- experience and a passion for visual web design and/or web development (previous experience in e-commerce is a plus)
- proficiency in working with Photoshop
- HTML, CSS, Java Script, PHP
- solution-focused working attitude
- an eye for detail
- motivated self-starter
- good organization, communication and collaboration skills
- language proficiency in English
As a student worker, you will work side by side with your coworkers as equals in an environment which will allow you create the ideal conditions for your future career.
Tooz technologies – a joint venture of Deutsche Telekom AG and Carl Zeiss AG – develops technologies and applications for data glasses. In this legally independent joint venture of the two companies, technology and application development has been pooled at the sites in Aalen.
Thrive on innovation and deliver exciting solutions in a fast-paced work environment at this venture. We offer you the possibility to contribute in building great technology and in delivering an exciting user experience! Join us and be part of an open and inspiring culture together with excellent colleagues!