Welcome at MTU Maintenance!
Quality, efficiency and innovation are the strengths of MTU Maintenance. These merits have allowed our globally active company to develop into the world’s biggest independent provider of maintenance services for commercial aero engines. The service spectrum of MTU Maintenance Hanover and its 1,900 employees ranges from the repair and restoration of commercial aviation propulsion systems to component repair and even service on attachments. Our portfolio is rounded out by individualized engine leasing options. You, too, can become part of our dedicated team in Langenhagen as
As a Working Student, your primary tasks will be to support sales and marketing activities of the PVE sales team. The Working Student position is at our main maintenance center in Hannover–Langenhagen.
- support the internal coordination of the proposal process
- preparation of proposals for potential customers
- market analysis concerning potential customers
- preparation of customer visits
- Student in mechanical engineering, aviation technology, economics engineering or business studies
- Interest in the sales of aviation services (in particular engine maintenance services), product and market knowledge
- IT literate (SAP, MS office, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Solid English language skills, additional languages a bonus
- Target oriented, consistent approach, strong customer orientation, strategic competence, project management skills
Starting date is always the 1st of each month.
- Insights into practical work in aviation as an innovative, high-tech industry
- Exciting jobs that carry responsibility and are performed in an atmosphere of team spirit
- A personally assigned contact and individual support services
- Flexible working hours and compensatory time off
- Networking opportunities
Are you interested in the job? Give your career a boost and send us your complete application (Letter of Motivation, CV, Transcript of Records, High School Diploma).
We look forward to getting to know you.