Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from website to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Our Munich-based team is looking for a hands-on, and customer-obsessed Working Student Talent Acquisition to join our Worldwide Consumer Talent Acquisition team, supporting hiring for Consumer businesses in Germany. This person will be responsible mostly for active sourcing and working with senior customers and other stakeholders to hire the very best talent to our growing teams.
This is 20 hours a week part time position over a duration of 12 months. The start date is flexible.
· Providing first-class recruiting support for internal customer groups in Munich, Berlin and other EU locations
· Operating as the expert in industry best practices for all functional areas of recruitment, monitoring new trends and opportunities to consistently raise the standard for recruitment at Amazon
· Proactively sourcing, building awareness of the very best passive candidates and creating a "talent bench" for future hiring
· Providing internal resourcing consultancy service to hiring managers, including the provision of advice on all recruitment issues
· Developing creative and effective sourcing strategies and plans to build pipelines for top candidates across all areas of the organization, working with recruiting team colleagues to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies and with our Brand Manager on raising awareness of Amazon as a great place to build a career
· Screening, assessing and qualifying candidates against Amazon’s Leadership Principles
· Scaling sourcing methodology and tools to meet growing appetite for passive candidate attraction techniques within the business.
· Working to promote our culture of diversity and inclusion both internally and externally
· Currently studying Business Administration, Business Informatics, Media Studies, or a related field.
· First experience of full lifecycle professional or senior hiring recruiting
· First experience of building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
· Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
· Strong communication skills in English.
· Self-sufficient and able to work on own initiative.
· Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
· MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Experience working in a matrixed international environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.